Michelle Wolf Signs Netflix Talk Show
· Michelle Wolf has landed her own weekly Netflix half hour talk show that will premiere later this year.
· The show, which does not have a title yet, will take a break from the seriousness of late night comedy. Instead of making the news fun, she'll make fun of everything and everybody. There will be no preaching or political agenda... unless it's funny.
· With four years of working on shows including The Daily Show and Late Night w/Seth Meyers, it's now her turn to host.
· Michelle quote: "You can expect the types of jokes my former bosses would tell me we couldn't do on TV."
· "We're thrilled to be working with Michelle, a gifted writer and performer with a singular voice," said Bela Bajaria, Vice President of Content, Netflix.
· Michelle will Executive Produce through her Cats in Pants banner. Daniel Bodansky will also Executive Produce.
· Dan Powell (Inside Amy Schumer) and Christine Nangle (The President's Show, The Mick) will serve as co-show runners and Executive Producers.