LIVE FROM QUARANTINE...
"Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen" Presents New Shows From Home Beginning Monday, March 30 At 11pm ET/PT
NEW YORK - March 30, 2020 - Bravo will air "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen: @ Home" beginning tonight, Monday, March 30 at 11pm ET/PT.
· After testing positive for the COVID-19 virus over a week ago, host Andy Cohen is feeling better and will remain in quarantine to shoot new episodes remotely from his New York City apartment.
· Bravolebrity and celebrity guests will be interviewed via video chat for a kiki from the couch, with special games, at-home show-and-tells and surprises.
· Kicking off the virtual party tonight at 11pm ET/PT are guests Nene Leakes, Lisa Rinna and Jerry O'Connell.
· The "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen" production staff will continue to work from home.
· For more information, please visit: https://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live
Full Week Schedule Will Be As Follows:
· Monday, 3/30 at 11pm ET/PT with Nene Leakes, Lisa Rinna and Jerry O'Connell
· Tuesday, 3/31 at 11pm ET/PT with Stassi Schroeder, Brittany Cartwright and Jax Taylor
· Wednesday, 4/1 at 11p ET/PT with John Mayer
· Thursday, 4/2 at 11pm ET/PT with Kyle Richards, Ramona Singer, Melissa and Joe Gorga
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BravoWWHL | https://twitter.com/Andy
"Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen: @ Home" is produced by Embassy Row with Michael Davies, Deirdre Connolly and Andy Cohen serving as Executive Producers.
Bravo is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning "Top Chef" & "Project Runway," "Vanderpump Rules," "Below Deck," "Southern Charm," and the popular "Million Dollar Listing" and "The Real Housewives" franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.