PREMIERE WEEK L+7s: "GOTHAM" SOARS IN DAYS 4-7, POSTS LARGEST L7 RATINGS POINT GAIN OF ANY SERIES
· The debut of GOTHAM delivered the largest post same-day ratings point gain (+2.7) of any series during Premiere Week - gaining more than the Big Bang Theory premieres (+2.4 and +2.6)!
· In fact, in days 4-7, GOTHAM added nearly an entire ratings point beyond its Live + 3 rating (5.1 > 6.0). This is not only the largest L7 vs L3 lift of any show during premiere week, but it's also the largest ANY regular broadcast telecast LAST SEASON.
· In L7, GOTHAM's debut outperformed the season premieres of Scandal and Blacklist by +9%, The Voice Mon/Tue by +13% and Scorpion by +20%, while it tied with Modern Family.
· Also note that in the Live +3s, ABC's How To Get Away With Murder out-rated GOTHAM by 6 tenths. In the Live +7s, that gap closed down to only one tenth of a ratings point.
· GOTHAM and RED BAND SOCIETY posted the largest percentage gains (both +82%) of any series during Premiere Week.
· The FAMILY GUY crossover event added another half a ratings point in days 4-7 to a 6.5 rating, making it the #2 show OVERALL during Premiere Week (behind Big Bang Theory)
· The premieres of THE SIMPSONS and FAMILY GUY both increased over last year's openers in Live+7: FAMILY GUY was up +91% (6.5 vs. 3.4) and THE SIMPSONS was up +44% (4.6 vs. 3.2).
· BROOKLYN NINE-NINE's Sunday premiere gained +3% from last year's series debut in L7 (3.5 vs. 3.4).
· The premiere of RED BAND SOCIETY rose 7 rankings in the Live +7s after nearly doubling its same-day delivery (1.1 > 2.0).