CBS OPENS THE SEASON WITH SEVEN STRAIGHT WINS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN EIGHT YEARS
Network Wins Seventh Consecutive Week in Viewers with the
Top Six Broadcast Dramas and Top Five Comedies
Freshman "Madam Secretary" is the #1 Broadcast Drama of the Week
"Blue Bloods" Delivers Its Largest Audience of the Season
Rebroadcasts of "NCIS" and "NCIS: New Orleans" Deliver More Viewers
Than Any Scripted Broadcast on the Competition
"Scorpion's" L+3 Lift of More Than Four Million Viewers is Its Largest L+3 Lift
Since its Premiere
CBS won its seventh consecutive week to start the season for the first time in eight years with the top six dramas and top five comedies, according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings for the week ending Nov. 9, Week Seven of the 2014-2015 season.
CBS Weekly Highlights:
· Freshman drama MADAM SECRETARY was the week's most-watched broadcast drama with 12.5 million viewers, ranking #6 among all primetime programs.
· BLUE BLOODS delivered its largest audience of the season with 11.5 million viewers.
· Election night rebroadcasts of NCIS and NCIS: NEW ORLEANS delivered more viewers than any scripted broadcast on the competition.
· MOM (10.80m) retained 90% of its premiere audience and ranked as the week's #2 comedy in viewers and adults 25-54.
· SCORPION has its largest L+3 lift in viewers since its season premiere, adding +4.04 million viewers and 1.1 rating points in adults 18-49.
· NCIS: LOS ANGELES had its biggest L+3 lift in viewers ever, adding +3.35m viewers (12.55m from 9.20m).
CBS Broadcasts in the Top 20:
#3 - THE BIG BANG THEORY (16.56m)
#6 - MADAM SECRETARY (12.54m)
#7 - 60 MINUTES (12.16m)
#10 - BLUE BLOODS (11.51m)
#11 - NCIS-ELECTION NIGHT-RS (11.47m)
#12 - MOM (10.80m)
#13 - THE GOOD WIFE (10.72m)
#15 - SCORPION (10.34m)
#16 - NCIS: NEW ORLEANS-ELECTION NIGHT-RS (9.91m)
#18 - CRIMINAL MINDS (9.79m)
#20 - SURVIVOR (9.31m)
Prime averages are based on the following hours of rated broadcasts in Week #7:
CBS - 22 hours
NBC - 21 1/2 hours
ABC - 22 hours
FOX - 16 hours