This Just In...
... From CBS Entertainment
FINAL 2015-2016 FULL SEASON LIVE + 7 RESULTS
CBS First in Viewers, Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54 With the #1 Scripted Broadcast/Comedy, #1 Drama, #1 New Comedy and Top News Broadcast
More Top 20 Broadcasts Than Any Other Network
CBS placed first in viewers, adults 18-49 and adults 25-54 with the #1 scripted broadcast/comedy, drama, new comedy and news program and more top 20 broadcasts than any other network, according to final Nielsen live plus 7-day ratings for the 2015-2016 television season (9/21/15-5/25/16).
CBS Full-Season Highlights
· #1 in viewers for the eighth consecutive season (10.95m), 13th out of last 14
· #1 adults 25-54 for 2nd consecutive season (3.1)
· #1 adults 18-49 for the second time in last four seasons (2.3)
· Most watched scripted series for the eighth consecutive season (THE BIG BANG THEORY)
· Most watched drama for the eighth consecutive season (NCIS)
· Most watched comedy for the 12th consecutive season (THE BIG BANG THEORY)
· Most watched new comedy for the third consecutive season (LIFE IN PIECES)
· Most watched news program for the 45th consecutive season (60 MINUTES)
· #1 broadcast program on four nights (more than all other Networks combined): Tuesday - NCIS, Thursday - THE BIG BANG THEORY, Friday - BLUE BLOODS & Saturday - 48 HOURS.
· #1 scripted broadcast series on five nights (more than all other Networks combined): Tuesday - NCIS, Thursday - THE BIG BANG THEORY, Friday - BLUE BLOODS, Saturday - CRIMETIME SATURDAY & Sunday - MADAM SECRETARY.
· Four of the top 10 broadcasts (more than any other Network), including three of the top five and nine of the top 20 (more than any other Network).
CBS Broadcasts in the Top 20
#2 THE BIG BANG THEORY (20.59m)
#3 NCIS (20.54m)
#4 CBS+NFLN THU NIGHT FOOTBALL (17.12m)
#7 NCIS: NEW ORLEANS (14.97m)
#11 BLUE BLOODS (13.10m)
#15 MADAM SECRETARY (12.39m)
#16 60 MINUTES (12.31m)
#17 CRIMINAL MINDS (12.21m)
#18 SCORPION (12.05m)