Bravo's "Dirty John" Breaks Network Record Across All Key Demos
The penultimate episode of Bravo's "Dirty John" airs this Sunday, January 6 at 10PM ET/PT revealing an inside look into how John Meehan operates while Debra Newell tries to move forward.
Bravo's Dirty John Breaks Network Record Across All Key Demos
· The sixth episode of Bravo's Dirty John (Sunday, 12/30) was the highest rated episode of the series across all key demos, making it Bravo's highest-rated scripted series telecast ever.
· The episode garnered 1.2M P18-49, 1.5M P25-54 and 2.9M Total Viewers in Nielsen L3 viewing.
· Dirty John was the #1 scripted series on cable among all key demos during the week of 12/24-12/30
· Dirty John is a Top 5 new ad-supported cable scripted series across all key demos
· Connie Britton received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Performance by an Actress in a Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television for her portrayal of Debra Newell in Bravo's Dirty John.
About "Dirty John":
Based on the articles and breakout true crime podcast with nearly 40 million downloads (and growing) from Los Angeles Times reporter Christopher Goffard, the series tells the cautionary tale of how a whirlwind romance between Debra Newell (Britton) and the charismatic con-man John Meehan (Bana) spiraled into a frightening web of deception, denial and mental terror that nearly tore a family apart.
Bravo's "Dirty John" from Universal Cable Productions in association with Los Angeles Times Studios and Atlas Entertainment airs Sunday nights at 10PM ET/PT.
Created by Alexandra Cunningham and directed by Jeffrey Reiner, the eight hour-long episodes are produced by Universal Cable Productions (UCP), in association with Los Angeles Times Studios and Atlas Entertainment. Cunningham and Reiner both serve as executive producers along with Richard Suckle and Charles Roven for Atlas Entertainment; Mark Herzog, Christopher G. Cowen and Chris Argentieri for Los Angeles Times Studios; and series stars Connie Britton and Eric Bana.