[10/21/21 - 10:00 AM] Video: Prime Video Releases Trailer and Key Art for Coming-of-Age Docuseries "Always Jane" All four episodes premiere on Prime Video on Friday, November 12, in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide.
[via press release from Amazon]
Prime Video Releases Trailer and Key Art for Coming-of-Age Docuseries "Always Jane"
The four-part series, premiering November 12, follows transgender teen Jane Noury and her family
CULVER CITY, California - October 21, 2021 - Today, Prime Video released the trailer for the upcoming four-part coming-of-age docuseries Always Jane, an intimate and unguarded look at transgender teenager Jane Noury and her family as she prepares to leave home for college. The Amazon Original series reveals a family with unconditional love that shines through as they tackle obstacles head-on so that Jane can live authentically. Navigating deeply personal and challenging issues, the Noury family's uplifting humor and kindness is always present, revealing the transformative power of acceptance, support, and love. All four episodes premiere on Prime Video on Friday, November 12, in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide.
Jane Noury lives with her family in rural New Jersey, and like any teenager, must balance friends, family, and school. While today's political and social climate might not seem like the easiest time for a transgender teenager to grow up, you haven't met her family. The Nourys wear their hearts on their sleeves and find irreverent humor in daily life, while Jane sets her sights on life beyond her family.
Always Jane is a production of Amazon Studios, Mutt Film, and Union Editorial. Jonathan C. Hyde directed the series and also served as executive producer with James Haygood and Michael Raimondi, along with Mutt Film's Beth George and Shannon Lords-Houghton. Jane Noury also serves as an executive producer, with Katherine LeBlond serving as producer.
Follow Prime Video:
Instagram and Facebook: @amazonprimevideo
About Prime Video
Prime Video offers customers a vast collection of movies, series, and sports - all available to watch on hundreds of compatible devices.
· Included with Prime Video: Watch movies, series, and sports, including Thursday Night Football. Enjoy series and films, including the newly released Cinderella, Emmy Award-nominated satirical superhero drama The Boys, limited series The Underground Railroad, and the films Sylvie's Love and Uncle Frank; and the smash hits Coming 2 America, Tom Clancy's Without Remorse, The Tomorrow War, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, Upload, and My Spy; as well as Emmy- and Golden Globe-winners Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Golden Globe-winner Small Axe, Academy Award-winner Sound of Metal, Golden Globe-winner and Academy Award-nominee Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, and Academy Award-nominees One Night in Miami... and Time. Prime members also get access to licensed content.
· Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add channels like Paramount+, BET+, EPIX, Noggin, NBA League Pass, MLB.TV, STARZ, and SHOWTIME - no extra apps to download, and no cable required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. View the full list of channels available at amazon.com/channels.
· Rent or buy: Enjoy new-release movies to rent or buy, entire seasons of current TV shows available to buy, and special deals for Prime members.
· Instant access: Watch at home or on the go with your choice of hundreds of compatible devices. Stream from the web or use the Prime Video app on your smartphone, tablet, set-top box, game console, or select smart TV.
· Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
Prime Video is just one of many shopping and entertainment benefits included with a Prime membership, along with fast, free shipping on millions of Prime-eligible items at Amazon.com, unlimited photo storage, exclusive deals and discounts, and access to ad-free music and Kindle eBooks. To sign up or start a 30-day free trial of Prime, visit amazon.com/prime.